3 Points ...
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
The snowy Tehran and me...
Tehran is the largest city and capital of Iran and is located in northern Iran...

maybe i think that i can live in another place...a place that is so far from Tehran,because of sth. ...but i can't...i can't live without Tehran .

i need Tehran, i love Tehran, however it is not a nice city for me in these years, but i can't forget my memorise of it, especially in my last travel...

i have a strange nostalgic feeling about it...Tehran and its snowy mountain, Tehran in a rainy day in vali-asr junction, Tehran and its historical place,Tehran and its people, Tehran and its northern parishes like Gholhak and Darros and their streets ,call me...i can't forget you,Tehran.

Oh... whenever i see this part of Tehran(vali-asr street) , unaware remember some days that they didn't come back...but new days is wistful of me, maybe along this street,and maybe in my city...i'll change the future...

with the whole my heart,just i can say: love u Tehran ...




(D photo : Vali-asr street in Tehran, Mellat park-

Labels: