3 Points ...
Friday, September 09, 2005
Iraq is a big bedlam!...
This is an e-mail, that i received it from an Iraqi person!...It`s so funny because i never have any relationship with Iraq and Iraqies!...I think the war has bad efects on their life, and Iraq is a big bedlam not a country!...please read this joke and expertize it!:

Hi
Good day...
I am Ali Hassan . I live in Basra City in Iraq . I am 40 years old .I am single . I work as a civil engineer .
Frankly , I wish to meet a beautiful woman from Iran .I know very well that Iranian woman are so attractive and beautiful . and you too.We could exchange photos and I could come to meet you .I am from Iranian origins butI have been born in Iraq .
I hope that we could be so close ----Hope to hear from you soon .
Best WishesYours truly,
Ali Hassan.
BasraIraq.


:d!

Labels: